April 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
30      

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» The Jedi Order Server
Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:33 am by Baz

» Well hello
Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:17 am by Ben

» sErver hehehe
Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:36 pm by Ben

» Wraith Squadron
Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:57 am by Ben

» LMAO!!!!!!
Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:30 pm by Ben

» Ben's JKA log
Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:29 pm by Ben

» Bazookapc Return to JO?
Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:48 am by Venge

» Notice today
Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:11 pm by Yoda

» Should Venge stay in JO poll
Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:48 am by Angel

Affiliates
free forum


Bazookapc Return to JO?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Bazookapc Return to JO?

Post by Angel on Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:55 am

Angel wrote:
Yoda wrote:I agree with Venge, someone who crashed both servers multiple times has no place among us, Peg wld have had very little interest of joining (if not none) plus i agree with other what Venge said

The only guy who i wld consider is only BugEyes

I <3 BUGEYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw were is bugeyes on that list? lol

_________________
Angel
Joker
Ranger
Umbra
Kable
Zayn


i am the guardian angel [Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
avatar
Angel
Council
Council

Posts : 113
Join date : 2012-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bazookapc Return to JO?

Post by Venge on Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:27 pm

[20:49]Vengeance: Check JO yet?
[20:49]
[20:50] * /AoF/>Loki is currently getting ready for ENG 101
[20:50] /AoF/>Loki: I looked at it

[20:50]Vengeance: and?


[20:50] /AoF/>Loki: I apologize for the unclear wording
[20:50] /AoF/>Loki: I meant to say I wanted to help with the sabber training
[20:51] /AoF/>Loki: Because with you leaving

[20:51] Vengeance: lol it seemed something else

[20:51] /AoF/>Loki: I'll be the best one - probably - in the entire guild

[20:51]Vengeance: Have you beaten Angel?

[20:51] /AoF/>Loki: I can beat him in a duel.
[20:51] /AoF/>Loki: Which is my point.
[20:52] /AoF/>Loki: Sabers only, he just stands there spamming bdfa. Very Happy

[20:52]Vengeance: So..you are indirectly saying that I am #1 Dueler in JO, and you are #2?

[20:52] * /AoF/>Loki gets dressed for class
[20:52] /AoF/>Loki: Uggh who else is still an active member in JO aside from Fluffy and Ang?
[20:52] /AoF/>Loki: And Ben*

[20:52] Vengeance: Black

[20:55] Vengeance: Sorry to say but Ben is still better than you.

[20:56] /AoF/>Loki: Not particularly. I beat him my first day or so back

[20:56] /AoF/>Loki: Plus which, Benny doesn't scare me anymore now that I know,
supposedly, his RL age.
[20:57] /AoF/>Loki: He can beat me....in Civilization IV. xD

[20:57] Vengeance: Kay...

[20:58] /AoF/>Loki: Hmm, am I being too arrogant?
[20:58] /AoF/>Loki: I DID just wake up.
avatar
Venge

Posts : 106
Join date : 2012-06-22
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bazookapc Return to JO?

Post by Angel on Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:39 pm

Venge wrote:[20:49] /AoF/>*[20:49]
[20:50] * /AoF/>Loki is currently getting ready for ENG 101
[20:50] /AoF/>Loki: I looked at it
[20:50] /AoF/>*[20:50] /AoF/>Loki: I apologize for the unclear wording
[20:50] /AoF/>Loki: I meant to say I wanted to help with the sabber training
[20:51] /AoF/>Loki: Because with you leaving
[20:51] /AoF/>*[20:51] /AoF/>Loki: I'll be the best one - probably - in the entire guild
[20:51] /AoF/>*[20:51] /AoF/>Loki: I can beat him in a duel.
[20:51] /AoF/>Loki: Which is my point.
[20:52] /AoF/>Loki: Sabers only, he just stands there spamming bdfa. Very Happy
[20:52] /AoF/>*[20:52] * /AoF/>Loki gets dressed for class
[20:52] /AoF/>Loki: Uggh who else is still an active member in JO aside from Fluffy and Ang?
[20:52] /AoF/>Loki: And Ben*
[20:52] /AoF/>*[20:55] /AoF/>*[20:56] /AoF/>Loki: Not particularly. I beat him my first day or so back
[20:56] /AoF/>Loki: Plus which, Benny doesn't scare me anymore now that I know, supposedly, his RL age.
[20:57] /AoF/>Loki: He can beat me....in Civilization IV. xD
[20:57] /AoF/>*[20:58] /AoF/>Loki: Hmm, am I being too arrogant?
[20:58] /AoF/>Loki: I DID just wake up.

one both leo and vader are in jo
two you suck at dueling and I beat you yoda beats you baz and its very sad when you have a dillusional ego.
third civ 4 has nothing to do with jo so dont bring it up
fourth yes you are bieng too ignorant
fifth Its called bdfb not bdfa dipshit and I also do drags RR and other things...
sixth me and venge both think you saying your number 2 is laughable Espicially since pretty much all of AoF is in JO they just don't have any dealings with it
seventh and yes ben is better then you
eighth you have played jk2 only 8 months.... I have played for 4 years.... so stop acting all superior....

Looks like you havn't changed that much since you took a leave of absence.

_________________
Angel
Joker
Ranger
Umbra
Kable
Zayn


i am the guardian angel [Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
avatar
Angel
Council
Council

Posts : 113
Join date : 2012-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bazookapc Return to JO?

Post by Yoda on Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:52 pm

CA Texas is BugEyes angel

_________________
C.M.*YoDa
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
By the size judge me do you?
Kowalski options! We can start with Peruvian KillerBee Skipper! I like it already, Kowalski
Hey im Fluffy here!
avatar
Yoda
High Council
High Council

Posts : 117
Join date : 2012-06-22
Location : Slovakia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bazookapc Return to JO?

Post by Angel on Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:30 pm

Yoda wrote:CA Texas is BugEyes angel

orly???? Razz

_________________
Angel
Joker
Ranger
Umbra
Kable
Zayn


i am the guardian angel [Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
avatar
Angel
Council
Council

Posts : 113
Join date : 2012-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bazookapc Return to JO?

Post by Ben on Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:32 pm

I will not be active in JK2 much now that I'm now working in JKA i will pop up time to time. Its a hell over there. Im needed there more than in JK2. Good Luck

-Ben

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
avatar
Ben
High Council
High Council

Posts : 108
Join date : 2012-06-22
Age : 19
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bazookapc Return to JO?

Post by Angel on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:00 pm

Ben wrote:I will not be active in JK2 much now that I'm now working in JKA i will pop up time to time. Its a hell over there. Im needed there more than in JK2. Good Luck

-Ben

np ben me and yoda will keep the sense over here while you are away (since black doesnt mess wih JO anymore)

_________________
Angel
Joker
Ranger
Umbra
Kable
Zayn


i am the guardian angel [Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
avatar
Angel
Council
Council

Posts : 113
Join date : 2012-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bazookapc Return to JO?

Post by Baz on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm

Angel wrote:
Venge wrote:[20:49] /AoF/>*<Vengeance: Check JO yet?
[20:49] <High latency detected between you and the server. Your last few messages may not have been received.>
[20:50] * /AoF/>Loki is currently getting ready for ENG 101
[20:50] /AoF/>Loki: I looked at it
[20:50] /AoF/>*<Vengeance: and?
[20:50] /AoF/>Loki: I apologize for the unclear wording
[20:50] /AoF/>Loki: I meant to say I wanted to help with the sabber training
[20:51] /AoF/>Loki: Because with you leaving
[20:51] /AoF/>*<Vengeance: lol it seemed something else
[20:51] /AoF/>Loki: I'll be the best one - probably - in the entire guild
[20:51] /AoF/>*<Vengeance: Have you beaten Angel?
[20:51] /AoF/>Loki: I can beat him in a duel.
[20:51] /AoF/>Loki: Which is my point.
[20:52] /AoF/>Loki: Sabers only, he just stands there spamming bdfa. Very Happy
[20:52] /AoF/>*<Vengeance: So..you are indirectly saying that I am #1 Dueler in JO, and you are #2?
[20:52] * /AoF/>Loki gets dressed for class
[20:52] /AoF/>Loki: Uggh who else is still an active member in JO aside from Fluffy and Ang?
[20:52] /AoF/>Loki: And Ben*
[20:52] /AoF/>*<Vengeance: Black
[20:55] /AoF/>*<Vengeance: Sorry to say but Ben is still better than you.
[20:56] /AoF/>Loki: Not particularly. I beat him my first day or so back
[20:56] /AoF/>Loki: Plus which, Benny doesn't scare me anymore now that I know, supposedly, his RL age.
[20:57] /AoF/>Loki: He can beat me....in Civilization IV. xD
[20:57] /AoF/>*<Vengeance: Kay...
[20:58] /AoF/>Loki: Hmm, am I being too arrogant?
[20:58] /AoF/>Loki: I DID just wake up.

one both leo and vader are in jo
two you suck at dueling and I beat you yoda beats you baz and its very sad when you have a dillusional ego.
third civ 4 has nothing to do with jo so dont bring it up
fourth yes you are bieng too ignorant
fifth Its called bdfb not bdfa dipshit and I also do drags RR and other things...
sixth me and venge both think you saying your number 2 is laughable Espicially since pretty much all of AoF is in JO they just don't have any dealings with it
seventh and yes ben is better then you
eighth you have played jk2 only 8 months.... I have played for 4 years.... so stop acting all superior....

Looks like you havn't changed that much since you took a leave of absence.

1). Yoda only beats me because we've dueled forever and ever and we know each other's patterns so well. Razz

2). I have the capability to beat Leo and Vader (though when Vader is on a roll at something, only hell's wrath can derail him).

3). I had no idea Venge would post these Xfire logs here for everyone's review.

4). -,-
5). BLUE DFA, YELLOW DFA, RED DFA - lawl. So yes, it is BDFA not BDFB. Hell, even MC calls it bdfa....

6). I've beaten all of you at least twice (Twice in Leo's case, but more for the rest of you. I think it's safe to say, I don't "suck" at dueling. Wink

7). We shall see.

8 ). Point taken. Sad
avatar
Baz

Posts : 21
Join date : 2012-07-10
Age : 24
Location : College

View user profile http://www.swcombine.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Bazookapc Return to JO?

Post by Venge on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:05 pm

You have not beaten Me.
You beated me only once, that was due to Lag.
avatar
Venge

Posts : 106
Join date : 2012-06-22
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bazookapc Return to JO?

Post by Baz on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:11 pm

I distinctly remember beating you thrice in a row on my DoL server (I DID have 0 ping there). But I've beaten you since then.

You can't just disqualify duel losses due to lag. What am I supposed to do? Go on a week-long vacation to India? :/
avatar
Baz

Posts : 21
Join date : 2012-07-10
Age : 24
Location : College

View user profile http://www.swcombine.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Bazookapc Return to JO?

Post by Yoda on Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:38 pm

Stop the arguing.... pls
...sometimes i wish i cld lock a topic

_________________
C.M.*YoDa
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
By the size judge me do you?
Kowalski options! We can start with Peruvian KillerBee Skipper! I like it already, Kowalski
Hey im Fluffy here!
avatar
Yoda
High Council
High Council

Posts : 117
Join date : 2012-06-22
Location : Slovakia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bazookapc Return to JO?

Post by Angel on Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:42 pm

Baz wrote:
Angel wrote:
Venge wrote:[20:49] /AoF/>*[20:49]
[20:50] * /AoF/>Loki is currently getting ready for ENG 101
[20:50] /AoF/>Loki: I looked at it
[20:50] /AoF/>*[20:50] /AoF/>Loki: I apologize for the unclear wording
[20:50] /AoF/>Loki: I meant to say I wanted to help with the sabber training
[20:51] /AoF/>Loki: Because with you leaving
[20:51] /AoF/>*[20:51] /AoF/>Loki: I'll be the best one - probably - in the entire guild
[20:51] /AoF/>*[20:51] /AoF/>Loki: I can beat him in a duel.
[20:51] /AoF/>Loki: Which is my point.
[20:52] /AoF/>Loki: Sabers only, he just stands there spamming bdfa. Very Happy
[20:52] /AoF/>*[20:52] * /AoF/>Loki gets dressed for class
[20:52] /AoF/>Loki: Uggh who else is still an active member in JO aside from Fluffy and Ang?
[20:52] /AoF/>Loki: And Ben*
[20:52] /AoF/>*[20:55] /AoF/>*[20:56] /AoF/>Loki: Not particularly. I beat him my first day or so back
[20:56] /AoF/>Loki: Plus which, Benny doesn't scare me anymore now that I know, supposedly, his RL age.
[20:57] /AoF/>Loki: He can beat me....in Civilization IV. xD
[20:57] /AoF/>*[20:58] /AoF/>Loki: Hmm, am I being too arrogant?
[20:58] /AoF/>Loki: I DID just wake up.

one both leo and vader are in jo
two you suck at dueling and I beat you yoda beats you baz and its very sad when you have a dillusional ego.
third civ 4 has nothing to do with jo so dont bring it up
fourth yes you are bieng too ignorant
fifth Its called bdfb not bdfa dipshit and I also do drags RR and other things...
sixth me and venge both think you saying your number 2 is laughable Espicially since pretty much all of AoF is in JO they just don't have any dealings with it
seventh and yes ben is better then you
eighth you have played jk2 only 8 months.... I have played for 4 years.... so stop acting all superior....

Looks like you havn't changed that much since you took a leave of absence.

1). Yoda only beats me because we've dueled forever and ever and we know each other's patterns so well. Razz

2). I have the capability to beat Leo and Vader (though when Vader is on a roll at something, only hell's wrath can derail him).

3). I had no idea Venge would post these Xfire logs here for everyone's review.

4). -,-
5). BLUE DFA, YELLOW DFA, RED DFA - lawl. So yes, it is BDFA not BDFB. Hell, even MC calls it bdfa....

6). I've beaten all of you at least twice (Twice in Leo's case, but more for the rest of you. I think it's safe to say, I don't "suck" at dueling. Wink

7). We shall see.

8 ). Point taken. Sad

correct term is bdfb aka blue death from below with yellow and red its rdfa and ydfa aka yellow death from above and red death from above.....

these are old school terms so I am pretty sure I know what they mean and what they are.

_________________
Angel
Joker
Ranger
Umbra
Kable
Zayn


i am the guardian angel [Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
avatar
Angel
Council
Council

Posts : 113
Join date : 2012-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bazookapc Return to JO?

Post by Ben on Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:58 pm

Shut Up all of you. Also I'm now thinking about integrating some of AoF (Angels of Fire) rules into JO. They are a lot more stricter. And Yoda you will soon. Now if we can stop bickering about whos better than who and what terminology it is maby we can actally do more stuff. I still watch the site. So if you think you can go on arguing about worthless crap and I wont see it. That's just sad.

I will discuss with Yoda about what changes i have in mind later.

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
avatar
Ben
High Council
High Council

Posts : 108
Join date : 2012-06-22
Age : 19
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bazookapc Return to JO?

Post by Angel on Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:05 pm

Ben wrote:Shut Up all of you. Also I'm now thinking about integrating some of AoF (Angels of Fire) rules into JO. They are a lot more stricter. And Yoda you will soon. Now if we can stop bickering about whos better than who and what terminology it is maby we can actally do more stuff. I still watch the site. So if you think you can go on arguing about worthless crap and I wont see it. That's just sad.

I will discuss with Yoda about what changes i have in mind later.

Sorry ben was just setting baz straight on his info that is all

_________________
Angel
Joker
Ranger
Umbra
Kable
Zayn


i am the guardian angel [Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
avatar
Angel
Council
Council

Posts : 113
Join date : 2012-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bazookapc Return to JO?

Post by Venge on Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:48 am

Alright Ben. Good luck leading the guild.
I think it has no purpose now.
I am leaving. JO is dead for me.
avatar
Venge

Posts : 106
Join date : 2012-06-22
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bazookapc Return to JO?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum