» Should Venge stay in JO poll
Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:48 am by Angel

Affiliates
free forum

Mine and baz's problem

Go down

Mine and baz's problem

Post by Venge on Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:15 am

He hates me.i hate him,he gets things he doesn't deserve ,baz,tell me what can you provide to Jedi Shadow?, angel asked ben so that you can get promoted,he asked because you wont listen to him so it was worthless to teach you.You are incapable of learning (quoted mc here).you give excuses,and say that you listen,when actually you dont listen to anyone.START LISTENING.
Venge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mine and baz's problem

Post by Angel on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:10 am

Before these two start raging at each other or you guys try to calm venge down i want to say a few things

1.I completly agree with venge baz never listens and does make excuses
2.basicly the only reason i wanted him promoted is because he never listens and he was saying that i never teach him anythign and im a lousey master when i tried all in my power to teach him something and he ignores me.....so i didn't want to deal with him anymore

3. i hate baz 2 if it was up to me id have him kicked out of this guild he is only gonna give JO bad rep one for how he behaves and 2 because he is in the biggest trolling clan in jk2

so venge might be sounding mad...but he is completly accurate...black i think you would agree with us on this one

Umbra
Kable
Zayn

i am the guardian angel Very Happy Shocked
Angel
Council
Council

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben on Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:30 pm

Before I lock this thing or possibly delete this i wan to see Baz side of the story. I must give all equal chances. Or ill show favortisim.

High Council

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonardo on Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:44 pm

This has literally gone on forever Ben. I fear there is no hope for these two to get along :/

The Original Jedi Assassin

Current Assassin, Former Keeper, and the star of "Magic Mike". Get at me ladies.
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Baz on Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:32 pm

Avenger's, Angel's and MC's continued yelling about me "not listening" is invalid. If I had not been listening, I wouldn't have gotten ANY better at JK2. I HAVE improved, and now is the time for me to PRACTICE. I don't need any more teaching, just practice(x3) .

Secondly, I only *NOW* hate Avenger because MC told him (apparently MC told him) to put a kick_tsent on my server so I couldn't login.

Thirdly, Avenger trolls me every time I come on a server where he is also. I ask him to cool his jets (he doesn't), and then I get pissed and start throwing back insults. Honestly, I feel like he's been attacking me for awhile now, so I don't know how in holy hell I can placate him.

Fourthly, I believe FY has changed. I myself have had bad experiences with them and being lamed on their server in the past. But now that Devy is gone, and Qho has been REALLY nice to me (even is helping me setup an anti-laming system for the server) FY will get better. I do not appreciate my character being judged based on A). My skills in JK2, or B). What clan I am in.

Lastly, I have been doing better on not raging when someone insults me.

Oh and wait, there's more. If Ben decides that he promoted me well, I can show him that (through probably years upon years of practice at the rate I learn) I can still be a very good dueler, and a decent Instagibber. Also, with my computer skills, I can protect the server from any rotten apples that may try to crash it.

Also, please tell me how QHO is mean. I can see how some of FY has been mean, but even some in AoF have told me that Qho is nice (though honestly I forget who, but it might have been a couple of the Council).

Anywho, I do listen, but it takes me ages and possibly several repeats to drill things into my brain. I'm just a slow-learner. Can't handle that? Well, I hope and pray you can.

Thanks,

Baz
Baz

View user profile http://www.swcombine.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel on Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:10 pm

i have tons to say about ur comments baz but im not going to say them because only certain peoples will get very pissed........
Neutral

Umbra
Kable
Zayn

i am the guardian angel Very Happy Shocked
Angel
Council
Council

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Baz on Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:01 pm

I appreciate you not voicing those comments. Smile
Baz

View user profile http://www.swcombine.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Train2Game Mick on Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:22 pm

Jesus, calm it... it's only Game for Crying Out-loud, Play it and don't complain about what they say Just Ignore it that's what i would do.Unless it Involves Other things Mentioned Non of this i seen in the "essay above"

reminds me of Xaso doing his Drama 5,000 words topic.

that's My Opinion.

Jedi Knight

View user profile http://forum.train2game.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:57 pm

I agree with Mich get a long if you dont be professional about it. Venge I want you and Baz to get together when I'm on and we will work on this problem. No ifs or buts perioiod this topic is closed gentalmen

High Council

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum